Monday, January 23, 2012

Nashville Go Crossfit

In my recent travels, I was in Nashville for a few days and would you believe it, there was a Crossfit location 1/2 block from my hotel....nice!

This was a very special location because not only was it a certified crossfit location,  it was also a 24 Hour workout facility, so there was a separate location just for Crossfitters.  They had 2 certified trainers, Kate and Ben both were fantastic to work with.  Since there were only a couple of times offered to do the WOD, they said that I could come in and do it when ever I liked, so that is what I did. 

Here was my WOD
5 Rope climbs
10 KB ( 53lb)
15 Wall ball shots (20lb)
20 DU's

5 rounds.

It was and is always nice to do something like the rope climb and this WOD was a gasser, I mean that in a good way of course.  Here are some pictures that shows that you don't need much space to do Crossfit.  They had lots of stuff, 2 or 3 ropes, rings for dips and muscle ups, KB, bars, weights and even a short track for running sprints, if that is your thing.





Thanks Nashville and see you again when I am in your city again!

No comments:

Post a Comment