Monday, October 3, 2011

Crossfit - Edmonton Canada, eh?

Hey Crossfitters - I was up in Edmonton Candada recently and got to visit a Crossfit up there.  This was another crossfit located in an industrial area about 30 minutes from downtown so yes a bit of a cab ride at 5:30 in the morning to get to the 6 am class.    Fairly good size class, 10 people and all really nice people.


The location itself was not very big but they had all the nescessary equipment for a great workout.  Up at this location, we did a full 20 minutes of warm up from box jumps to inch work push ups, to air squats and some yoga moves.  We did a full 10 minutes of light shoulder work to get ready for the WOD.  The workout was as follows

15 min AMRAP

10 body rows
9 box jumps - 24 inch.
8 push press

I really liked this workout, I only did 95 lbs on the push press and got 9 rounds and for me this was good.  I guess I could have done the 115lbs but form is really importand to me so I will work on more weight as I get stronger.  See you next time at another Crossfit

No comments:

Post a Comment